Veritas Simone is a reliable overlocker that has everything you need to give the seams and the hems of your needlework a beautiful and professional finish. Veritas Simone is equipped with 12 stitch programmes, including the most common stitches, such as a 4-, 3- or 2-thread overlock stitch, narrow hem and rolled hem – the latter being ideal for a neat, non-wavy hem in smooth fabrics. This machine hems, cuts and sews effortlessly in a single stroke, while fabric residues are neatly collected in the waste tray. Veritas Simone features a differential feed, indispensable to achieve even, straight seams when using stretchy, thin and smooth fabrics. Differential feed is also particularly useful when gathering fabric, for example for puff sleeves. The colour-coded threading system makes the overlocker easy to thread. The Veritas Simone is completely adaptable to your own sewing needs, thanks to the adjustable stitch length (1.0-4.5mm), stitch width (up to 4-7mm), the differential feed, the tension of the individual upper threads and the cutting width. The overlock machine measures 32cm length x 32cm width x 29cm height, has a net weight of 9.5kg (including accessories) and is supplied with a manual (1 x Danish/Dutch/Czech/Swedish and 1 x German/English/French/Italian).
- 12 x stitch programmes, such as rolled hem, narrow hem and 4-, 3- or 2-thread overlock stitch
- 75-1200 stitches per minute using electronic speed control
- 1 x thread cutter
- a foot pedal
- 1 x waste tray for fabric residues
- threading color-coded upper threads
- threading aid for bobbin thread
- 4 x pre-threaded spools
- adjustable stitch length (1.0-4.5mm) and stitch width (4-7mm)
- differential feed
- Individually adjustable thread tension for the upper threads
- Adjustable presser foot pressure
- Solid construction
- Accessories: a set of sewing machine needles, two-thread converter, 1 x kettelfinger, 1 x brush, 2 x screwdrivers, 1 x back-up knife, tweezers, ring/spanner, 4 x nets, 4 x spool discs, 4 x spool caps, accessory bag and dust cover.
All Veritas machines are named after inspirational women. Simone de Beauvoir was a French writer, philosopher and feminist. Her literary work, like that of her partner Jean Paul Sartre, is considered to be part of existentialism. With her book ‘The Second Sex’ (1949) – a plea for the economic independence of women – she became an inspiration for the new feminism.
Since 1894 Veritas has been a trusted brand of sewing machines and is synonymous with quality, innovation and creativity. Find out about more Veritas sewing, overlock and embroidery machines on our webshop.
WARRANTY EXTENSION UP TO 5 YEARS!
Extend the warranty period of your Veritas sewing machine up to 5 years now! Quickly go to the Veritas website and request your extra 3-year warranty.
- LARGE STOCKover 60,000 products available from stock
- YEARS OF EXPERIENCEDe Bondt B.V. has been on the market for over 45 years
- EXPERTISEour product experts are always ready to help you